Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My favorite part about Cloth Diapering...

I love that my daughter is in comfy fabrics instead of scratchy papers. I love that she smells like baby, not like disposable diapers. I love that she isnt sitting in chemicals, and that we have a little extra cash to spoil her with books and puzzles. But my favorite part of cloth diapering is the work at home moms (WAHM). These mothers are able to earn a living at home with their children. Moms supporting moms benefit us all. So, whenever possible, I buy from a WAHM. Almost all shops are run by a WAHM, and even the bigger names in CD were started and run by WAHM.
I think WAHMs know what works and what doesn't, because they actually use the product they are making. I believe you'll get a better product and customer service from a WAHM.
My favorite place to look for WAHMs is hyenacart. Look around, there is some awesome stuff there, including rare fabrics and organics.

No comments: